TRIP OF ALL TRIPS
- Airfare: within continental U.S., round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) from a major airport nearest the winner’s home within the continental U.S. (airport, carrier and airline ticket class selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor)
- Accommodations: double occupancy standard accommodation for two (2) nights (accommodation to be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor)
- Transportation (car rental company and car type to be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor)
- Two (2), one (1) day passes to a local resort
- One (1) day of heli skiing
- Food allowance: $50 per day per person for three (3) days.
To be eligible to enter, you must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry AND have a valid email address.
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including gratuities, travel documents, tax, personal expenses and all other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Transportation and accommodations subject to availability, blackout periods, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation restrictions and regulations. Other travel restrictions may apply. Air travel must be booked by November 1, 2014 and taken by February 28, 2015. Exact travel dates subject to availability. Winners must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. a valid passport, visa if applicable, etc.) required for travel. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $5,000 USD, depending on winner’s point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner's guest must be 18 years of age or older.
Prize is not transferable, or redeemable for cash (if applicable), and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state, local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the Winner's responsibility. All prize details are at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
Are you ready to fly?